Happy Friday and Happy Pi Day! Today, 3.14, is referred to by many as “Pi Day.” While math is definitely worth celebrating (according to some) I would much rather take today to celebrate the goodness of the lovely baked good… pie.
Since this Pi(e) Day falls on a Friday, I’ll be washing down my
homemade store bought pie with nice, refreshing liquid pies!
Key Lime Pie Martini
- 1 part Hiram Walker® Melon Liqueur
- 2 parts ABSOLUT Vanilia® Vodka
- Splash Hiram Walker® Amaretto
- 1 part Lime Juice
- 2 parts Cream
Garnish with a lime.
Mama’s Boston Cream Pie
- 1 part Mama Walker’s Glazed Donut
- 1-2 drops of chocolate syrup
- .5 part cream
Add ingredients to shaker with ice, and strain into chilled shot glass.