As I was catching up on exciting daily happenings, as provided by Twitter this morning, I realized that St. Patrick’s day is only 6 months away from today! As someone who is just about half Irish, I find it fully acceptable to celebrate the halfway mark to such a great holiday! Tonight after work I fully intend to open up some Jameson and mix myself up a (or maybe two) delicious whiskey cocktail(s).
First up, will be a perfect cocktail to accompany the fall weather and autumn mindset:
- 1.5 parts Jameson Irish Whiskey
- .75 part Hiram Walker Butterscotch Schnapps
- 1.5 parts Pressed Apple Juice
- .5 part Lime Juice
- 1 part Sugar Syrup
Next up will be a fun drink from Mama Walker’s breakfast flavored liqueurs: Mama said WHAT?!
- 2 parts Mama Walker’s Maple Bacon Liqueur
- 1 part Jameson Irish Whiskey
Shake all ingredients in shaker with ice, strain into chilled shot glass and serve