My name is Stephanie and, as the newest contributor to the Cocktail Culture blog, I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself in hopes that you get to know me a bit better. Here are three things that you must absolutely know about me:
- I am a sports nut! Talk to me about football, tennis, basketball, soccer, baseball, college sports – I promise, I’m all ears!
- My music preferences are wide and varied, but I always love myself a bit of good ol’ 80s metal (a la Van Halen, Bon Jovi, Mötley Crüe)
- I am addicted to coffee. Hands down, cannot last through the morning (or afternoon) without it. I need more than a cup to get my daily ‘jolt’. I drink only black. I have invested a small fortune into Starbucks. You get the picture, right?
So while I could write an entire novel on how David Lee Roth is a better front man 1000x more than Sammy Hagar, I’ll dabble into something more relevant: coffee cocktails. So toss the energy drink aside and try one of these enticing java drinks instead.
- 1 part Hiram Walker® Hazelnut Liqueur
- ½ part Kahlua®
- 4 parts hot coffee
- Splash of cream
Combine ingredients and serve in a coffee mug.
- 1 shot espresso
- ½ part Hiram Walker® Anisette
- 1½ parts Beefeater® Gin
- Dash orange bitters (optional)
Pour the espresso into an empty shaker. Add Anisette, gin & optional bitters. Fill with ice, shake and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with 3 espresso beans.
Triple Shot Café Latte – created by Cheri Loughlin
- 3/4 part Hiram Walker® Coffee Flavored Brandy
- 1/2 part Hiram Walker® Amaretto Liqueur
- 3/4 part Hiram Walker® Blackberry Flavored Schnapps
- 3 parts Half & Half
Combine liquids in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake to blend and chill. Strain into a goblet over fresh ice.
I also hope to get to know you better as well. Shoot me an email or add me on Twitter @stephaniejerzy. I look forward to connecting and chatting cocktails in the near future.